badge

Saturday, January 21, 2017

New Journeys..

Wanaka Tree- New Zealand


I look back at the year gone and pause..
so many questions, so many self doubts
they all start coming back softly
and I wonder how should I remember it?

As the remembrances pass through the memories
the days, hours, seconds and months gone by
I reflect on the journeys travelled
people met, footprints left and things learned

Slowly the doubts start going away 
and the smile starts flirting mischievously
but why should I measure it anyways
learning is never ending

I didnt become the perfect person
Infact still very much the imperfect me
but yes I learned, travelled and failed
I tried new things and new ideas

As I grow older another year,
and hear the soft breeze rustle pass
I want to express my gratitude to life
for accepting me as I am, the imperfect me

I want to apologize to all those I hurt
and feel blessed to have all those,who 
still believe in me as I am
I hope and try to be a better, but still just me..

I hope to learn more and travel more
to read more and meet more people
to grow more plants and to reduce my waste
and think more!! To another beautiful year!!